Super Ball Girls - Ch. 36 - The Great Sinner and the Great Hero

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm done with this. Dropping it and taking it off the reading list hardcore. Maybe I'll remember it in a year or two if it isn't axed by then and I'll skip through it to see if this guy gets his face chewed off. But until then? No.

In retrospect, I should have expected something awful from this author/artist combo.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think people get a bit too much of a hate boner over this kinda thing but it serves the story. Evil guy does evil thing and he gets his high. eventually he'll get ripped apart due to his own hubris. Gonna be hell for the next few months seeing the smug bastard but all signs don't point to it being "this evil guy gets everything the MC had forever." Still gonna read.

Dex-chan lover
Great job Kaneshiro, you've managed to one-up Jigaaaan in every way. This one is even more edgy, with an even more incomprehensible plot, with even more infantilized and sexualized female cast.
This series is so immensely frustrating because it started out pretty strong, but holy god, it's gone down the toilet at a truly impressive speed.

Dex-chan lover
This mother fucker better get fuckin skullfucked by the barrel of a shotgun soon cuz holy fuck thats infuriating. Jesus christ what a little shitter. I want some freakin Mortal Kombat fatality level execution for this dude.

Not even a well written asshole either, he's just an amalgamation of terrible traits in human skin fr

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho. Forget a plague of hyper-regenerating aliens, the greatest foe is the NTR antagonist. Was pretty funny and self-aware of its formulaic nature to have monologue unprompted his cookie cutter origin story with a raging boner on. Satsuki is at the same smart and so stupid: he made an enemy of Ichi for no reason. And even if it's true (they both agree) that at this point, he's useless, but I wonder how he'll turn it around. The girls should rebel soon, since I doubt a booby trapped suit will keep them in check for long if they don't see Ichi.

Also the gov has three SBP now, so the escape is possible, while leaving them be players.

I hope Ichi will see that he's far from having lost Eliza, on the contrary, the pain they both feel now is another proof of their bond!

nVXpSk9.png

Users who are viewing this thread