Super Ball Girls

Everything Happened so fast in 2 chaps. It was beyond expectation. Lets see what way it goes in future.

Group Leader
As a bystander, I wonder how the author's going to disappoint people again lol
I can't deny Akira Hiramoto keeps messing with us. But you admit that he pulls us in for a wild ride. Looks like this time the Author of Blue Lock, Muneyeki Kaneshiro, is taking the writing lead. I'm pretty sure Akira is gonna be involved in the writing process somehow to make the most use of his genius.

Double-page supporter
Hiramoto will use his art and genius to throw us on a wild introspection of life, innocence, and what it means to really love and care for someone. It’s going to make me cry like a child and leave us utterly broken-hearted. I’ve never been more afraid in my life.

I opened today mangadex after a while and found like 15 new chapters, does this manga has a regular chapter publication or when they want?

bruh the plot went from zero to a hundred real fuckin quick i was not prepared for a whole invasion i thought it was gonna be just like normal harem although the first few chapters were sketchy but seeing the latest chapter goddamn that was big wtf for me

His art downgraded? Definitely looks worse than raw hero. Regardless it's still great but im baffled that someone else writes it and is much worse writer than the artist himself.

Clown World

Last edited:
I've only read 10 chapters so far but... ngl I can't understand what I'm reading anymore. It's just too chaotic

a lot of "flaws" from this serie 'cause need days to the new girls start to become smart enough to follow plans and disguise. The villain start production and some time after the girls acting like humans already. And why only using kiss? It will be more interesting if there are "another ways" to the superball girls reproduce.

Users who are viewing this thread