Super Cub - Ch. 41 - Negligence

Dex-chan lover
this brings back some "oh shit" memories.
thanks for the translation btw

Dex-chan lover
Shit happens, take it as an experience and learn from it. It hurts yes, but it’s not the end of the world.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah massive memories. That head stud is easy to fix tbh.

The process of due learning is steady and unrelenting

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you learn that in life, bad luck often comes with company, not just one event... so if you notice something going wrong one day be careful REALLY CAREFUL, this is being paranoid yeah but it happens so often that it can't be ignored... I was once drawing with my digital tablet but had to use a new program, it was terrible, I tried to go back to the previous program and dropped my pencil for the first time in 2 years... it broke! tried an older used tablet and realized it doesn't work anymore either.

A chain of unfortunate events... I didn't even learn anything except that having a plan b is useless without a plan c so just be super careful with A

Dex-chan lover
yep, if you aren't sure about doing something then is better to leave it to someone that knows, better to spend a bit more now and not a frigging amount later.

Dex-chan lover
A thing this series keeps glossing over is that our protagonist, a minor, has been abandoned by her parents. Glad to see that enormous bomb of a plot point hasn't been forgotten.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a nightmare for me. I never overtightened any screws, and page 16 made me scream

Users who are viewing this thread