Super Keyboard Man

Dex-chan lover
ughhhh...... another very strange idea for a title........ 3 words that don't fit well together.

I dont know why people are pervert when the manga author didnt hide the characters then why you a$$hole who are just translating hide it and make it look like some kind of shit...!
if you can translate just fuk off dont mess with other people's work🤨

Dex-chan lover
why is it that every single chinese novel or manhua is complete and utter shit? can they simply not write anything that is remotely good?

Ize

@assman162 I was pretty much wondering the same thing some time ago. I genuinely don't get how almost every Chinese work on this site has a rating for 5-7 max. My theory is that they are very pop-culture influenced and a way of escapism for the authors ( which really shows from the premises these titles have, harem and power fantasies ).

I personally don't read that much manga/manhua but if there is a Chinese author that deserves a spotlight, it's definitely Xia Da. His/her works are really good, a few of the best I have read so far. I am currently reading through "Song of the long march" and it is a must-read if you like historical manhua.

Contributor
This whole time, I thought the title was referring to a musical keyboard, rather than a computer keyboard,
which explains my confusion at the description mentioning a 'technology nerd', which really should have tipped me off earlier.

...No, I haven't read any of the chapters, what with the 4.xx rating indicating this story isn't particularly well-received, even by the standards of mass-produced manhua.

These “chapters” if you can call them that are super short. Barely anything actually gets accomplished. If multiple “chapters” were combined, then you would have a decently coherent chapter.

I’m disappointed this isn’t about mechanical keyboard enthusiasts trying to outbuild each other.

Well the chapters are quite good but seems quite less , I try see the main website then if it’s still less , then. Sigh work harder

I'd read this and make a crackpot theory on how this is a statement on Manhua being terrible and is actually a genious artistic expression on the level of Freddy got Fingered , but I ain't going through some chinese neckbeard's power fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
@Ize @assman162 it has to do with how do they publish/manage their comics on web platforms (ac.qq, etc.), where they ask for "tickets" (issued through a mobile phone app*/QR code there) from their readers so they get popularity (which translates into revenue) . It's kind of like how scanlators beg for patreon/ko-fi and stuff to get early access to TLs. Some authors even do the whole "look! this dude/dudette donated the most! Banzai!" plastering pages with top 5-10 with the most donors' avatar(s) at the end of the chapter. lol

TL;DR: Unless it's against Chinese policies they don't give a fuck and money is king so you get really subpar stuff

Note: not 100% sure about the phone app stuff tho.

EDIT: about the ratings here, don't take them seriously, people just love to give 10s and 1s out of a whim. better judge by yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread