Super Lovers

i am confused ... is the booklet like an extra episode ? do i read it together with the regular chapters ? or do i read that first and then read the booklet after ? someone help

The comments really piss me off. If you think its incest and pedophillia, then dont read it. Isnt that easy? Why do you even bother commenting here anyways?
I personally think its cute. But its been ages since the last update, and there havent been any announcements about anime ss3 (yet).

This manga is released only 2-4 times a year according to the scanlation group. It's not on hold or on hiatus. I understand that some readers are confused but this isn't updated weekly by the author nor is it uploaded digitally like how most of us are used to, hence slower updates.

The comments hating this is so generic just because words like those are commonly used rn. Don't read if you can't tolerate it's non-fiction. Get it through your head.

ok wut ch do things get spicy. cause im already until vol 10 and they still havent done the deed. ik he's still a minor or whatev but cmon they already made it this far just do it already!!!!!

Çok güzel bir manga konusu da çizimide çok iyi. Yeni bölümleri bekliyorum. Çeviri ve edit için teşekkürler

Anybody know when/if there'll be a new chapter? I need an update to my comfort manga! Did the author or translators just drop it?

Users who are viewing this thread