Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaa airhead shoplifting. Been there (all times I have gone back to pay. With one exception because I moved to another city in the same day... But hey, based on this I never accept to pay later because I know how it can end)

Dex-chan lover
let's have some real talk for a second.

it's obvious that dude is head over heels for yamada but all of his meaningful interactions have been with "tayama", and he is consistently shown as slowly warming up to "tayama". we have been shown that "tayama" is in fact yamada's real personality, while we have also seen that our dude thinks the fluffy cashier side of yamada is genuine. things are going to get complicated if the dude realizes the ruse on his own before she decides to stop the gimmick. it only looks sweet to us readers because we know both sides of the story, but if i was sasaki-san and found out on my own i'd be seriously pissed off lol
To be honest... I can take this up to... Chapter 20 maybe? (I know it passed chapter 20). I hope I don't start to get annoyed after that

Dex-chan lover
Without reading ahead and spoiling anything I can see that the story goes on, but that does not stop me from feeling annoyed because

① if it were a real world, manager would have risked making Sasaki-sam irritated by her speech and thus cancelling the whole romance because he would have rather gone to another super from now on, driven by shame,

② she knows and he knows that he does not deserve being scolded so much because he returned to pay while a real shoplifter would have never.

Users who are viewing this thread