Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 24.6 - Vol.2 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Damn that backstory really puts into perspective the age gap between them. Even in other romcoms where a young girl falls for an older guy like gal gohan, love hina or the roles reversed in mansion ikkoku the age gap is only like 10-15 years. 25 years really is a huge gap. Goes to show the right person for you could be anyone (within the law of course).
dam u mean i might have to wait another ten years to find the one...thats tough.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing how many people forgot he already told Yamada how he started smoking, including the girlfriend part...

Dex-chan lover
More and more I keep getting the feeling that this will always be a one sided love. Either the series ends with no progress or it ends with an indication that while Sakaki really cares for her, it's not gonna turn romantic.

Dex-chan lover
The possibility of Sasaki turned out to be Yamada's dad reminded me of this😂
685b7755a7f7665f0c9352390cb23d99.jpe
TY, add to the list of something I will never even search about.

Dex-chan lover
The age gap has been pretty apparent from the onset. What surprises me is that everyone keeps talking about him being her dad? I don't see how people come to that conclusion. They're not related.
I think it's because the woman seems blond too? But even the woman he dated in the past looked like a copy of Yamada. Yamada was already born when they started dating. Make no sense

Dex-chan lover
Damn that backstory really puts into perspective the age gap between them. Even in other romcoms where a young girl falls for an older guy like gal gohan, love hina or the roles reversed in mansion ikkoku the age gap is only like 10-15 years. 25 years really is a huge gap. Goes to show the right person for you could be anyone (within the law of course).
The main difference here is that she have 24 years, she is an adult. Most of those age gaps the younger side have around 16, sometimes even less.

Everyone here all shocked that he's 40, but a few chapies ago I saw him claim to be 45...

Thanks for the translation!

I think the even bigger point is 8 years ago when they first met at this store, she was 16 and he was 37, and she picked up smoking from him.

Users who are viewing this thread