Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 26.2 - Twitter Extra

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she could take off the wig in front of him and he'd still not figure it out. Like her wearing a wig wouldn't change how she looks that much, her face would be the same specially when he's so close to her so often. I'm still not sure at this point why she's hiding it anymore either?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she could take off the wig in front of him and he'd still not figure it out. Like her wearing a wig wouldn't change how she looks that much, her face would be the same specially when he's so close to her so often. I'm still not sure at this point why she's hiding it anymore either?
Pretty sure she's not wearing a wig. I remember there was a chapter that shows how she does it with her hair.

Edit: for people who are still wondering, it's one of the extras. It took awhile to remember cause it got deleted and such. Only remembered it once it came out again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, like most of these series that starts with the premise of a secret/double identity, as the characters develop it usually gets to a point where keeping that up as a lie is almost just redundant.

In this case, such as many others, seem to be the romcom thing of “don’t have to courage to actually open up”, so they just keep this up until a dramatic reveal or until the characters are basically married already.

Dex-chan lover
Simple answer: make-up and accesories.

Bright-side covers her ears, combs her hair and wears no make-up whatsoever, whilst dark-side has a ponytail which exposes her pierced ears whilst also letting her front hair loose.

Besides, think of the Clark Kenting trope, whereas a paper-thin disguise can easily fool people simply using proper posturing, acting and taking advantage of people's expectations.

Also, our MC is a dumbass, a lovely dumbass but a dumbass nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread