Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari

Group Leader
Not bannable, just a thing that groups don't usually pick up officially licensed series in the language they most typically work in. You can read it all for free on the app it's published on though, but only 4 or so chapters daily

Nice touch for a slice of life. Smoking buddies at first then slowly their relationship develops. I think it deserves a reward. Anyways for me it's a must read

Wholesome and heartwarming, this slice of life manga celebrates the beauty of unexpected friendships and finding comfort in life's simple joys.

I really hope someone else picks this up. It's nice that there is an official translation, but that Micro-transaction based Square app is evil. Already pre-ordered the first two volumes, I just want to read ahead.

Contributor
A must read I would say if you like chill conversation and relationship development. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Great read, but will now disappear forever since its been bought by square enix and wont ever get updated anymore or barely

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by that ?
Almost all manga that get licensed start over from chapter 1, take forever to catch up to current release, aren't even better quality and no translator will do the raws anymore since its licensed. Seen it happen many many times.

Contributor
Almost all manga that get licensed start over from chapter 1, take forever to catch up to current release, aren't even better quality and no translator will do the raws anymore since its licensed. Seen it happen many many times.
Oh that's sad. But they will keep translating and uploading omake here...

MangaUP prices are f****d up, is there any way other way to read this story? Not a single aggregator picked it up and I've already spent 25€ on MangaUP.

Their thing of splitting chapters into parts is just predatory and there's no way I'll ever be able to read this story to its ending keeping my spending to a dolphin level...

Contributor
MangaUP prices are f****d up, is there any way other way to read this story? Not a single aggregator picked it up and I've already spent 25€ on MangaUP.

Their thing of splitting chapters into parts is just predatory and there's no way I'll ever be able to read this story to its ending keeping my spending to a dolphin level...
try batoto.

Users who are viewing this thread