Super Sadistic Sisters

Aggregator gang
i freaking hate that chiaki or whatever her name is-the sister i mean-. like, sure the story is centered around her sadistic way of treating the others in order to make them feel pleasure and all, but cant there be at least one person or chapter where everything does not go as she wants it? i mean chikage doent really HAVE to go braless or not talk to the guy, i mean she can go to the nursery, get some bandaids and bam! boob problem solved. about not talking to him; talking is only one of many ways of communicating with someone, she can text message him -or e-mail him since they use e-mail normally- or even copy komi san and use a notebook and write what she wants to say. i mean that crazy girl didnt put any conditions to her little "game" so there are a lot of loop holes where they can get out of her little fun.

that girl is one of the very few girls i so want to be raped, mind broken and made into a cum dumpster like in those hentai mangas, hopefully that makes her go back to her senses...

@chenando1 Alternatively you could just not read it? I mean everything by Sano Takashi is a little out there (praise the Hentai gods for that!), its understandable that this just isnt your cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
Praise Amaterasu for this manga.
The most depraved doujin can't hold a candle to how lewd this is.

Dex-chan lover
Ah another series without the last volume translated. Is there like a rule saying you can't translate the last volume in a series?

Aggregator gang
This is good stuff. I’m not really a fan of femdom/malesub, but I’ll keep reading for the fem/fem scenes. Not enough of that out there, imo.

Group Leader
@Hejti Planning on it. We've mostly hit cruise-control on real life and have some spare time. Translator is mostly done with college, which was the biggest roadblock. Since the translation on the releases we didn't do is... iffy, we decided to pick up where we left off rather than where fanlation left off. Thanks to him for trying when we couldn't do it, though!

@Nicito The first version I uploaded was bugged and wrong, but I have since uploaded a fixed version. I've checked that it works on multiple browsers. I recommend maybe changing your image server in account settings if you still can't read it!

Group Leader
Any ideas how to deal with the subplots like yuri and cross dressing? Do they deserve their own tags?

I've read a lot of fucked manga without blinking, like the entirity of dead tube. But holy fuck my tolerance must be dropping because the sexual abuse nonsense is really making me uncomfortable. It aint even nearly as disturbing as some of the other things i read.

Users who are viewing this thread