Super School Doctor

What the hell is up with scrambled chapters? The end of one chapter is at the end of the next chapter.

Let me guess, what the doctor knows is just super common knowledge, but no one else knows it other than the MC to make MC look smart.

Dex-chan lover
Nope the doctor in this story is a suer expert of traditional chinese medicine, we know that is all bogus and even chinese people know it but some are really anchored on the idea that some herbs 2 milleniums ago could cure cancer and some scammers can repeat "the miracle".
Maybe there are even true chinese medicines in this world but the number of fakers got so high that the whole thing is seen as a fraud nowadays, I remember a article some years ago of a village doctor, with no certification, that was elected from the ignorance of the people in that role and literally feed the garbage mixed to poison as medicine, imagine the results.

Anyway, I checked otu on some future chapters in my curiosity through raws.
Couldn't read them but it wasn't to hard to get a idea of what was happening, MC continues to make some miracles here and there but the author got unable to keep him as stoic and cool, at a certain point he just start reacting as a normal MC with exagerated face and reactions and is unable to come up with a perfect solutions in seconds, the main heroine changes too, the fiancee disappears for several chapters and he stat going steady with a new girl, I'm not joking, when I had noticed it was at least 20 chapters without "darling" appearing, I think is related to her grandfather and MC tlaling, cancelling the marriage or changin wih another girl, the sub plots didn't really go anywhere, as usual for a manhua the author made several possible paths and forgot about them when doing new ones.

@Mnuchinboo hard to tell how bad it is when chapters are so damn scrambled and pages are repeated. At chapter 15 it ends after a fight with minor bully being beat for beating MCs buddy. 16 starts with MC rushing off to cook for landlady then ends with the beginning of the fight from 15.

Users who are viewing this thread