Superhuman Era

YO THIS KOREAN ACTIONS COMICS GOT ME FEELING STRANGE
GOT ME FEELING LIKE
LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

How in the world did this manhwa go unnoticed, the art is differn,t i like it and its got 76 raw chapters holy molly

Group Leader
The Art style is superb, this is what a comic's style is. A manhwa but similar to Comic Art's Style.

why does every series make all of these world-famous figures be literal supervillain personality, humanity-ending types??????
Famous people are under such scrutiny, talking shit like this anywhere at any capacity will undoubtedly be recorded by paparazzi, its really bullshit. so unrealistic and hard to swallow every time i see it.
Its endless, with 'i pay money to cover this up' or 'I control the population that' like for fucks sakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Its ironic how all of these Korean stories have the same goddamn troupe of evil people in power, yet have all these kpop singers and dancers and whatever the fuck else on such high pedestals. Now if you wanted possibly trashy personalities, THATS the industry to look into, not politics.

@Ruggit you must be hella mad about idols if you trashtalk them because they arent the evil in a *fantasy* manhwa 😗 If you train your dancing skills really hard you might have a shot at becoming a part of a idol group so you can do what you love instead of hating them because you werent able to :rolleyes:

___

Really like it so far! 14Chapters in, a bit early(for me) to rate it but I would give it a 8/10 so far.

i feel like this will get cancelled and remade because of the art. even though i like it, still feels like they might switch the art style

The art is like walking through a funhouse at an amusement park. Or through a really bad camera lens that distorts images. It looks like the artist has no skill at drawing people but instead of trying to improve they decided to just distort everybody.

The story plot is good, but people reading this may dislike it for the art, you can tell that this artist is really good at inhuman beings, so yeah. If you're not interested in superhumans/monsters/ugly looking people, not your read. Also you can clearly tell who is suppose to be good looking and who's not. I still like it for the story, don't care about the art.

It’s pretty good but it really annoys me how rarely Kang is shown. I like that they take time to flesh out the side characters but I’m fairly sure that black cap has been in more chapters than Kang

Users who are viewing this thread