Supernova wa Kiss no Mae ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Scared, Hurt, and Pathetic, Yet Precious

Whoa, whoa, whoa. We just blew through nearly 30 lives.

Annnnnd the future is The Matrix?

Annnnnd she can stop the world from ending as it begins to end?

Transhumanist (or even post-humanist) future, then. Fuckin hell 😅, yeah just end it.

Dex-chan lover
So we finally have an answer to how Toki can possibly be from the future if Fumi keeps on destroying the present. It's a metaphysics babble kind of answer but still an answer.

I generally just assumed that the destruction was massive but nowhere near complete and the atmosphere returned to normal after a while, or at least normal enough to be able to support millions of survivors.

Dex-chan lover
Several things:
He's working to preserve the future he came from. Fate requires him to complete this mission, or else the future he comes from can't exist. Or something.
She can stop the world from breaking after it's already started? Did other people see that happen? Is this going to have long-term consequences?

Dex-chan lover
I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but I know one thing

I must cry

i have a feeling that the next section of the story might focus on senpai....

and damn, 044 to 019 in a chapter, and the explanation at the end gave me more questions than answers, especially with that "resealing" of the supernova...

this is definitely one of my favourite manga from 2020

Users who are viewing this thread