Superstar From Age 0 - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
a kid throwing a temper tantrum like that is more realistic lol, wonder how seo jun's parents would've behaved if they had seen that, since he only ever cried to get food when he was a baby as far as i remember

Dex-chan lover
10 kids just run away? Ha, ha!

It seems their parents thought they only needs of voice only without going on stage.

Dex-chan lover
LOL the tomato visual was interesting but you'd think other than snacks allowed, esp with a children's performance there'd be some safety check (tho ppl would have to be pretty monstrous to throw tomatoes at a child unless it's a prank from a jealous sibling/someone who didn't make the cut )

10 kids just run away? Ha, ha!

It seems their parents thought they only needs of voice only without going on stage.
yeah even with a mic or so they'd prolly expect some costume or paper /cardboard cutout to speak behind or so versus some high tech setup where they can be in a recording booth

not saying it's right but as an asian myself, surprised some kids wouldn't be more afraid of getting their asses whooped (not that it'd look good to smack a kid upside the head in public unless they're throwing a really bratty tantrum or causing some property damage/knocking something over but ppl do say how bad some parents of child actors are, tho doesn't stop them from getting punished when they get home b/c while the first girl had a breakdown and cried i totally imagine the 2nd kid just doing it to 'troll' the parents or so. 10 kids is a lot but i imagine considering how 'empty' the sage look if it's not all on diff days maybe the other kids are wanting the other roles)

Users who are viewing this thread