Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit - Ch. 1 - Love Doesn't Stop

Dex-chan lover
af747aa5ca2338b519b8f5be2b0c905b.jpg

Honest Question for everyone why is there not more evil organization mangas?

@Kobald
Dun actually know. As far as I can tell it's just that sentai just lost a lot of steam in most places.
W.A.G.'ing, I'd say it's cause the genre was made primarily to sell figurines and Evil Org troupe tied heavily with Sentai shows.
For more Wild Ass Guessing..
As better tech to make higher fidelity figures for adults to collect and more games and better games / stuff to play with for kids (from Yu-Gi-Oh to CoD4 to Kingdom Hearts) the less attention there was on Sentai products, and like I pointed earlier the genre was practically designed to sell toys. So less funding for Sentai (and Evil Orgs) as more lucrative investment options opened up in other directions. Less funding = less shows = enthusiasm .. etc...

jak

Contributor
We need more enemies falling in love in general.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a huge fan of Tokusatsu series, mainly the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider series and this hits all the good spots.

@SirCuddleschmidt from my experience that's close to the truth, most Tokusatsu (that's the genre) shows have only gotten more and more niche lately, and the more popular series are mainly made to sell merch and toys. Even the storylines are made in relation to the release of new toys. Unfortunately that's just how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I can blame Honey Trap for falling for her. Hero-san is smack down right in the middle of my strike zone as well.

Users who are viewing this thread