Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit - Ch. 16 - Second Stage Girl

Aggregator gang
Pretty impressed the artist can draw out so much line details on the transformed suit without it looking like a mess.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the awesome chapter, well it looks like the antinoids found their own version of fusion via #sciencebaby. Lol I'm having difficulty discerning which is the bigger woman of culture in this chapter Honey being a dork over the progress in her relationship with Hayate or Kyoka who of course, bless her heart, would design her child with twin tails and to be a mom-con. Even Melt and Kyoka's reaction to their child being in combat and their way of supporting her was adorable. It raises a question will they step in to defend Mitsuki when she eventually loses and would that parental love cause those two actually fuse?
On a side note based on Mitsuki's design is she wearing a choker or is that supposed to be a neck joint like her head is screwed onto or inserted into a socket in the neck of the rest of her body? It honestly looks like a joint or seam there.
Now considering how this series has gone though how long before Mitsuki's devotion and love of her mamas, of course she would see anyone who fights her parents as evil and it reflects Kyoka's love of anime/manga, turns to well... calling them mama on the streets and kaa-san in the sheets?

Dex-chan lover
Love the and art and wholesome romance let’s see what happens next

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
lmao now we have science babies

bet you general-san would like use that technology in the future

Dex-chan lover
Hayate-san wants to make a daughter with Honey-san too it seems.. ♥️

Dex-chan lover
So now it's Hayate's turn to blush around Honey, about time.
We've also reached science babies! There's no stopping this manga. Also, love how Hayate reacted to hearing the word daughter.

Dex-chan lover
I want more Hayate and Honey flirting, I feel like at some point Mitsuki is gonna mature and go rogue

Dex-chan lover
New girl's gonna have to complete her learning on human emotions like Evolto did to stand a chance at beating the bakaple.

I’m going to bet that by the end of this manga they will fuse with each other and will never be able to go back. Ascending to a new plane of existence of human and Antinoid.

We've got ex-aid model for the newest antnoid, eh? Nice, I wonder if there is another reference from the other KR series.

Power Uploader
@abudoraman Well the talk-to-henshin gimmick of Moe's Dimension Tool seems to be a reference to Kamen Rider Delta's henshin item from Faiz.

Users who are viewing this thread