Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit - Ch. 17 - Responsibility of Justice

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath Aren't they both Antinoids and Hayate is the only human main character so far?

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic
There's 2 other more human characters (the couple that almost got killed).

I was talking about Honey-san and Protagonist if they ever going to have a baby.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and it looks like its shaping up to be the Kamen Kouple vs the most wholesome two mom antinoid family.... I'm pretty sure at some something bad is going to happen to Moe either X well destroy her for a power up or something her moms will do to her in order to make her stronger will have horrible consequences for her.
I'm also hoping that at some point we actually get to see the icy yuri shipper general fight the kamen kouple.... maybe to protect or safeguard another pairing she holds more dear then them?

Dex-chan lover
I’m looking forward to the confession soon, and also looking forward to how they deal with Mitsuki. Seems like Hayate is trying to formulate a way to “defeat” her outside of combat

Aggregator gang
The resonance is strong in that family.

You can do it Hayate! We believe in you!

Dex-chan lover
Due to the fact I remembered something crucial in love, what was each of the couples characteristic sacrifice?

Double-page supporter
this is the first time i see one of the parents sleep in the middle lol

Dex-chan lover
The other 2 already have a daughter, Honey and Mc better step it up if you know what I mean ( *`ω´)

Thanks for the translation

Are the three of them gonna form a giant mech- I mean, uh, antinoid? xD Desperate love enforcer antinoid, lol.

Thank you for the scanlations~ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread