Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Whatever is going on in this story keeps getting more and more and more random stuff added to it......

I'm hoping this trend continues and we reach the point where a man and a house need to mind meld into a cyborg Centaur to use it to enter Virtual Reality to fight some ancient evil from the future.

Huh... So it's about demons and shit?? Interesting... So the new guy gonna fight ML for the girl or something??
Girl I don't think he's interested in you anymore...

Thank you for the update!!

@Moraza
As interesting as that may be,
It will most likely confuse the readers.
And I couldn't help but notice that you have quite the imagination. Ever considered writing a book?

Dex-chan lover
So, is OG Female lead also immortal or has she been reincarnated many damn times? She looks the same so I'm wondering if Elios has some amnesia going on.

@Moraza I'd read that. If you ever decide to write a book, please send me the link. I'd be willing to spend at least 15 dollars on that.

Fed-Kun's army
aflkjsfdljk okay shit just keeps getting added lmao this is going to end up confusing i can already call it. our poor mc is like... extraneous to all this (afaik) afdljkf big f for our mc

thank you for the update!!

@Javra17 Kyaaaa it's the Insomnious Lucifer card right?????? I love the unlocked version of this card, super happy for unlocked this <3

latest

Users who are viewing this thread