Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 13

I KNEW IT!!! Hitomi is just so flat.
But like now I’m on Team EliosxHitomi (Elitomi?)

OMG SHE’ A HE?! ok nguyet pls end up with hitomi he’s so sexy🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
THE TWIST!!!! THE AMOUNT OF COMMENTS!!! LMAO WE'VE ALL BEEN HAD!!!! still into hitomi/nguyet tho. was into it either way!!! i'm into elios/nguyet too tho lol our girl is popular. MORE IMPORTANTLY, WILL HITOMI ACTUALLY WEAR THE CLOTHES 👀🔥💯

thank you for the update

Dex-chan lover
So that's why those pictures looked like she was a make lead

I find hilarious the number of comments in this chapter lmao. And yeah, I was almost sure that he had to be a man, we women don't usually have the chest as him, it doesn't matter how small it is. Ty!

Edit: In serious things, wtf with Nguye's mind, I know it's supposed to be funny but she can harm someone doing that (she's not thinking in anyone else but her, she doesn't care about the ml's feelings, Hitomi's feelings, story, values, in nothing, she's just being selfish af), relationships shouldn't be forced and honestly, idk if it does exist a proper term to define what she tried to do but it in a very blur way it sounds like a crime to me (I mean, drugging someone is a clear crime, but this sounds super bad and abusive, maybe not in a r*pe level but it's really really close). Thinking in drugging two persons and forcing them to sleep together is just a huge NO. I really like the MC but I hope she'll stop thinking sh*t, pls. i'm glad she failed, lol (but I'm worried about Hitomi).

Users who are viewing this thread