Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly it was all fun and games with the secy panties and trying to push "her" into the ML but drugging someone is the worst !! This is no longer funny. How can she even think that's okay

Dex-chan lover
"What the hell just happened?!"

1) Don't ask us Protag-chan! The readers know less then you about what the hell is happening.

2) Gahh! Question marks before Exclamations!? Truly this is a sign of the end times!

[InsaneDoomsdayRamblingOmited]

:/ Can't believe it was a roofie/aphrodisiac. I thought it was going to be a sleeping med at worst so that Hitomi would fall asleep beside the ML.
This series just looked like some silly romcom but this took a turn. How can Nguyet be that disconnected? Does she not have any empathy, because drugging a fellow (in her eyes) female with what basically looks like a date-rape drug is a crazily awful idea...

If Hitomi was more of a weaker "female-lead" in a typical story, they could've gotten a trauma about getting served drinks. Not cool.

Dex-chan lover
If she read the script and says the two leads are supposed to be together was it a BL story?

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi it's possible that she only read her own scenes and didn't know about the twist/reveal. For instance she doesn't seem to know that her brother is technically a body possessed by whatever ancient being the ML actually is. It's also possible that things are not quite the same as the original script.

Hitomi looks more boyish in the scenes now??? Lol or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Anyway new love rival has appeared, Elios get your game on!

wait-- but even if she only knew her part of the script, she must've known the actor/actress playing hitomi right?? so like... Hitomi was supposed to be a girl in the OG script? But in this world it's different???

Users who are viewing this thread