Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 14

@Moraza
---> Question marks before Exclamations!?

In my and many other languages it is correct to put them outside and a grammar mistake if you do it the other way around... I know in english it's different, but such mistake can easly happen...

This is all Nguyet's fault wtf.

Edit: At least she has a conscience and went to save him. About the rest, you reap what you sow (I admit he's hot, but I'd wish her first intense kiss would happen under a different situation but then again, it's her fault). I hope that fox-demon won't come to them because it'd be dangerous.

Pls stop doing sh*t, sis. Learn your lesson.

@iskaeil
toooooooooootally agree! In the last chapter, I was so mad at her and in this one when I saw the fat man I swear, I was about to freak out. I seriously hate how easily drugs are inserted into stories under the facade of "funny" or "silly" situations. It's not funny, it's not innocent, it's super serious and bloody wrong; drugging someone ain't funny, forcing a relationship ain't cute and I know even if they were to sleep together it wouldn't be exactly a r*pe but it sounds too similar to that to deny it.

Drugging two people and force them to have relationships sounds horrible, abusive, cruel, and inconsiderate to the other persons' feelings. I'd feel r*ped if something like that were to happen to me. We can't do that and what it makes me feel even worse, is that she's a woman. How can u do that to someone else when we're constantly reminded to be careful of that, of s*xual abuse, of everything?! Seriously. I hope she won't do sh*t again.

Awww shit, hoping for an OTT like Girl Genius. Thanks for the translation!

it seems that in Chinese culture - or at least in that of Chinese novels - if someone is not drugged and raped, you can even do without starting to write because nobody will read you anyway. maybe it is the same for the countries around...

@Lucrecia I'm not Chinese, but it really irritates me when I see this sort of generalization about Chinese culture and manhua around here. I won't deny there are A LOT of shitty manhua with problematic themes out there, but this is SO unfair to the ones that aren't.

@AiriAi It's so disappointing. It's never appropriate to drug someone, unless you are interfering with/in need of medical care. That's it. I don't know anyone personally who's ever drugged someone without their consent as a prank (but I've heard stories) but if it was going to be a drug that someone could get serious anxiety/disorientation from, the least Nguyet could do was keep watch (ex: watching from somewhere in the room and making a getaway, or putting in a camera). Again, even if she did do that it would NOT excuse what she did AT ALL, but at the very least it would look better than what she did here, where Hitomi just wandered out and almost got assaulted...twice.

You never know how someone is going to react to drugs. Nguyet is 20 inside? She's old enough to know better. It's no wonder she was stuck in b-rated movies, because her own brain is b-rated.

I ship em 😎

I agree with the other comments though, it's baffling how many CN manhwa / novels love to use this kind of drugging as a plotline 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread