Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 24

Group Leader
Thank you all for being such wonderful readers and enjoying our releases.
As noted in the last page, I will be dropping this series.

I hope you all will continue to support and enjoy this series on through the Official English Translation on Line Webtoon. Please support the authors there ^^

** just some shade on the official english version... they desperately need a proofreader T^T

thank you for the translations so far! Hope everything goes well for you in school :)

So many updates wow and thank you so much for introducing this to us! The story keeps getting interesting 😱! We appreciate all your guys' hard work so far and good luck with school😷

Yeah, I suspected that was gonna happen when I saw the amount of updates 😭
Thank you for your hard work so far.

I guess I'll read the official translation, but why did they have to rename the FL? D:

omg tysm for all these chapters til now! I'll miss these, but it's great to hear that webtoons picked it up (but it's true that almost all their series need a proofreader tho)

Rooting for hitomi all the way. We don't need no incest. Plus hitomi's a nice guy.

Thanks for your hard work you two. Very cool.

Fed-Kun's army
ohhhh noooo sflkjsfdlkj well thank you for all your hard work until now, good luck with your school!!!

alJSDLKJ HITOMI... AT THE END THERE... 👀 wow he got PISSED fdsljfdsdf
ALSO WAIT ISN'T THAT DIANA OUR NGUYET.... my head's spinning woah

Thanks so much for the chapters! We finally get to see some in-depth backstory made my day! Sad to hear you're dropping it but thanks for sharing it with us when you could!

Elios seems like a past love and Hitomi is the future (I hope).

Dex-chan lover
can anyone tell me what the story is about again huhu the plot's all over the place

and i need real elios not the god one hhhhhh

Group Leader
I guess I'll read the official translation, but why did they have to rename the FL? D:

@mukade guess no one could pronounce her viet name LMAO - gotta love white washing names <3

Thank you for introducing us to this wonderful series! Best of luck with school~

now I'm really not sure who to ship her with... as an avid fan of cross-dressing tags, and it also seems like Hitomi is the nicer person... hmmm... but Elios' personality is also interesting and possessive - which is better for the fantasy tag.

OT3 pls!!!

just looked at the official english webtoon... why TF did they change her name to luna???

She and Elios share the same father so would be weird them together, reincarnated souls or not... so I'm team Hitomi honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread