Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor
Elios* did not killed the girl because of tea, he killed her for lying to him.

Was it needed? No, it is still one way to keep people in line.

@2SpiritCherokeePrincess
From the setting I'm pretty sure it is not only women being slaved and the ones we have seen don't seen to find their position that bad going as far as lying to try and get master to notice them.

@doggo__IZ hey, Doggo! Everything alright? I hope you're doing great 😄
I was checking the comments section on the official translation since it hasn't been updated in a while, and someone said that the original author abandoned this comic and now other people are continuing it. Do you know anything about that?

Double-page supporter
@mukade The Raws at https://pops.vn/comics/nhat-ki-song-sot-cua-nu-phu-phan-dien-5eb50e28aa63450033ea5ac9 are up to ch 48. Don't know why the "Official English" Pops put up in Webtoon Canvas ends at 17 instead of 20 which in the motion comic version is the end of season 1 of the comic on Pops

@beazacha and @Aurorastar Her father is actually the mom's bodyguard, which was shown waaaaaay back in like... chapter four or something. The earthquake where they first meet the "old" shaman and Hitomi. Bodyguard is clinging to the mom, saying he lost her once and won't lose her again. Mom says she needs to take their child and run away. They don't share any parents at all.

@RowanSpirit You don't need to be related by blood to be siblings. Step siblings are still siblings. Adoptive brothers or sisters are still your siblings and you should treat them like one.
Even if there isn't any blood relationship, that shit is still weird. It's still incest to me ):

@Aurorastar That would definitely hold true if he had ever thought of her as his sister, which I doubt he has... considering what he is. She has possibly also never felt a familial bond with him, so who's to say?

Anyway, there are countries with much looser ideas of what incest is, and that would of course change the ways people in those cultures view what is and is not incest. What is and is not acceptable. :) Step-sibling "incest" is incredibly common in Japanese romance manga, for example.

@RowanSpirit I did say specifically, to me. I view it as disgusting. I can't imagine fucking my step siblings or adoptive siblings. No thanks.

And just because it's common, doesn't mean it's right. Japanese romance manga have shit ton of rape in them. It's pretty common too. But I don't think raping people to make them fall in love with you is right.
Like bruh people jacking off to 200 year demons who look like 8 year old children is common in Japanese manga culture. But that doesn't make it right. Just because it's widely accepted doesn't mean it's not weird either.

Well, if anyone wants to fuck their siblings or anything, go ahead, I won't be stopping you, but I will find you disgusting and I wouldn't want to see that.
And I'm sure no one cares about what I think anyways. so yeah :)

PLEASE BERING OUT MORE CHAPTERS I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR A NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE BRING OUT MORE CHAPTERS

@kesciann Apparently in the comment section that is for the entire front page witht he chapters, the author left the company so this is cancelled. Plus it is also up to them if they had wanted to continue if it didn't get cancelled.

OH! will that's sad and it was a really good manga too.... well their is nothing i could do about it thanks for telling me or i would have still been waiting

@XDaizy are you sure? Where did you read that? I just visited the page , and the last update was in december of last year. And the facebook page of the autor didn't mention it being cancelled. But it is true that they changed the artist in the second season of the webcomic.

Edit: I'm not vietnamese, so all I know is from searching the title of the comic in vietnamese and using google translate to know what people are saying. As far as facebook pages and youtube comments go, there's no one talking about the project being cancelled.

She better get with Hitomi. This white haired man and the snake person just killing people like it's supposed to be a turn-on. The hell??? Disgusts me. Trying too hard to emphasize "He kills everyone but the mc, bc the mc is SpECiaL to Him"

Ah sorry for late reply, yeah I saw a comment about it, but then I realized I have seen it on pops so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread