Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 4

@ goodluck6 A couple of people explained in the last chapter’s comments that the aren’t biologically related. I’m not sure so don’t quote me but what I gathered is the female lead is the product of the mom and an affair/lover and the male lead is a product of dad and an affair/lover.

Thank you for the translation and the update! I hope that you would continue this! Keep the great job💖.

uhhhhhhh??? aren't they half-siblings????? are we even supposed to think this is nice development, the last panels look ominous 😭

Dex-chan lover
That was quick he realized he loved her and kissed her in the same chapter. Have to explain paternal, maternal, platonic and fraternal love now

Fed-Kun's army
i guess some people missed the "NOT INCEST" disclaimer in the description. WOW THAT WAS ABRUPT THO i thought it'd take longer for that type of revelation to happen. also well the mom is evil apparently but at least she does care about her actual child??? wild. BUT IF THEY'RE BEING WATCH THEN THEY DEF SAW THAT

thank you for the update!!!

Ehm... So... He is her half siblings right? Or am I wrong? Ehm don't know what to say, but I'm gonna read this:3

Thank you doggo for your hardwork! This chapter though, I'm excited how it'll turn out😂

That went faster than I expected 🤔 I'm curious how she'll respond to him now. 😂 Girl might have to explain the different types of love here 🤣

Tysm for this update doggo! Lol what a sneaky guy, he actually kissed her. I'm a bit worried though because I recall in chapter one (or two?) it mentioned that elios was her father's illegitimate son. So...this might possibly be incest? Hopefully not 😕

jyc

yay i’m so glad this was really picked up now!

lmao that kiss was a bit sudden though. but i’ll just chalk that up to the kid being curious...

they are not blood related the father had the boy with his lover and the mother had the girl with her lover

Thanks for translating!!

--
I'm still deciding about this story. It's a bit interesting so far, but I'm not into those unreasonably and overbearingly possessive MLs, so I'll reserve judgment for now.

---
AND NOTE: I also missed it at first, but the description clearly says "NOT INCEST." FYI. 😊

thank you for the chapter.
I can't wait to see how she'll handle things now that she realizes he likes her a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...I find glasses wearing nerdy looking boy really adorable<33 Gosh XDD I hope nothing bad happens to him :D

Users who are viewing this thread