Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 5

Thank you so much for translating, please keep doing that I'm looking forward to more chapter 😍

Thank you translator-sama!

Y’all know her BFF gonna be smexy under those glasses, right?
Really appreciate how clear FL is with her boundaries.

"a hobo and a junkie"
These comments are killing me 😂😂😂😂
How is he younger than her? He's the one that looks 18. She looks practically the same as before the timeskip in some panels lmao.

Thank you for the chapter, I'm really enjoying this one!

Wow, it is really, really getting better and better! I really love the comedy parts and how the characters sometimes act beetween each other, it's original yet realistic! Like when he kisses her hand in this chapter or when he kisses her when the wedding boquet is thrown in the previous one. Maybe Elios's "red eyes look" is a bit scary and confusing, but apart of that, everything is a perfect match.

@DarkieM Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed 😂😂😂

I was really starting to question why a cucumber of all things then I reread it and saw it was a TENNIS BALL. Brain, what ere you up to?

Anyways, have a good week my friend ☺️

Fed-Kun's army
i feel so bad for her glasses friend afdslkjafdjl;; also y'all perving on a 16 year old, uni folk.... at least do it secretly, damn???? yikes. but like why would you try to stick to a plot you don't even KNOW????? LIKE??? lmao this girl

thank you for the update, on to the next one~

"wheres the ball"

akdkjf. i love how he just does shit and people are just like????

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to feel sorry for her friend. Whether or not she'd be receptive to his confession or not, the very interfering rival having supernatural powers is outright unfair.

i still don't get how this is kind of a historical setting yet they have cars and etc

Users who are viewing this thread