Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary

Please keep going, and thank you!
Re. (not) incest: Mom’s servant is Nguyet’s father, not mom’s late husband - see the earthquake scene post-failed-Elios-exorcism. Plus, that same servant had shot the real “brother” and thrown him in a ditch as an infant, Elios is either animating his corpse or just impersonating him.
But agreed, I dunno why the translator felt the need to make such a point of it not being incest.

Dex-chan lover
dropping this because i really liked the previous artist's elios. hitomi as a lead wasn't wrong per se, but the plot was convoluting and didn't really make everything clear fufu

I wish they explained the whole dream scene or scape thing that they're trapped in more. It just seems like it's really inconsequential what happens there as long as they don't die since it's just a dream, not them actually traveling into the past-- although I could totally be wrong about what it is because they didn't explain it well. Even as a vehicle to reveal the intertwined pasts of all the characters, it's too convoluted and drawn out. Reading the more recent chapters just have me asking who cares about the relationship growth between imaginary elios and the Mc because as far as I can tell he's imaginary. There are no consequences to anything that happens here as long as no one dies.
Thank you for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread