Supreme Mad Emperor System

holy mother of god, you should read the description, like how do u read that it makes no sense at all... " In despair, he decided to commit suicide, but repeatedly attempted to commit suicide. " like wtf??? and then this "His parents were killed in a car accident and he lost a lot of money. As a result, he went to university, but was run away by his girlfriend. " how does he go to university with no money, second how does going to university have anything to do with a gf leaving him? who wrote the description like wtf actually lost brain cells trying to make sense of it

It seems like Madcats really love anything with "metropolitan", "system", or many slaps huh ?

Oh well, me too dudes o_ob

sadly now days more chapters are uploaded on youtube if they would only upload it on the site

Power Uploader
yes..but they have missing pages, etc. if you wanna read that go ahead. no one is stopping you. eventually, I will catch up and continue this series by then, it's a non-factor.

Double-page supporter
It is average wuxia manga just rushed a lot more. I mean 8 chapters in and he already has
ultra god sword and ultra super king of beasts as his pet.
System makes no sense as it gives no freedom to MC.

It isn't good as it's rating says. It is maybe, at best above average. Which means it is either 5 or 6 based on MangeDex rating system.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine uploading for 2 weeks and still uploading wrong size images. What a pro. Not to mention adding your own translations which don't match the source, kekw.

It's a pretty typical CN Isekai plot. But this time it has such a wacky twist! Instead of a good guy, our dear protagonist is actually a Young Master!

==Typical MC interaction==

Mook: Yeah, I think the MC is a lil' bitch, dude probably still suckles his momma before bedtime

Mook 2: Haha, maybe we should beat him to death and then rape his girlfriend! I am in great need of poon and would like to rape his girlfriend! I am a very upright person that wants to rape his girlfriend!

MC: Trash! You're not showing me face! I will punch you so hard it will be felt 9 generations of your descendants and ancestors! Only I am allowed to rape my girlfriend!

it's a good read... it deserve at least 7/10 rating. plus, anything with fast release is a good manga.

Users who are viewing this thread