Survive Romance - Ch. 3 - What Happened With the Girl on the Bus?

She was rude so let's do the right thing and let her die. 👿 People nowadays. If you are a coward or selfish OWN IT, don't make excuses!

Wow, I'm hooked.
I was expecting the typical isekai romance reverse harem plot, not zombies and multiple ways of her dying. LOVE IT!
Thanks for picking it up guys ♡

Yes. Brains. Finally!
I hope she gets to keep her brain untill the end of the series. Author, please... I want a lead lady with an IQ score above the peak summer temperature of the sandy desert.

Dex-chan lover
INTELLIGENT FEMALE LEAD!!!! yesssss!!!!

She doesn’t seem too smart when it comes to planning and manipulation, but that might just be her dealing with dying every hour or so and not having a break to think.

I REALLY love this so far!

never seen this concept in the isekai genre before. Can't wait to read more and see where this goes.

man mc really lacks empathy huh. i sorta want her to start caring for someone other than her man, but i'm also content to just see where this goes. i wonder if she'll ever see the hypocrisy in calling everyone else selfish bastards.

This has so much potential, my imaginations running wild. Looking forward to the next chapters, thank you so much for your efforts in scanlating!! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread