Survive Romance - Ch. 7 - Miracle

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO COOOOOL!! Chaerin is going to slowly uncover the identities of her classmates as she resets time over and over again; I love this premise!

Hmm, interesting.

The question is, does Chaerin perceive her differently now because she's paying more attention to them?

Or because her actions have led to their assigned "role" in the Story changing?

I think the latter is whats happening. When she stopped caring about the original plot while she was dying over and over again trying to save the old ML, she also stopped being able to see him properly.

But in both cases now were her interactions with a side-character caused their behaviour or role to change, she was able to see them

I feel bad for characters who loop repeatedly. It seems this character got the short end of the stick in terms of looping though with the factor that most characters have a dark silhouette making it harder to see their expressions. Also with the factor that this characters reputation is shit which doesn't help in the least bit. Its good now that she seems to have 2 people who could be her allies

Thank you for the translation! I can’t wait for the next chapter, I’m so excited!!

shes so cool its like a dungeon ranking novel where the mc knows everything but in a school setting and with a girl mc :,)

A miracle indeed. Let's fucking go! She's starting to see people. I wonder if X will be the new love interest. Whoever she/he/they may be.

Also, I'm laughing at that influencer, just what an idiot.

A miracle indeed. Let's fucking go! She's starting to see people. I wonder if X will be the new love interest. Whoever she/he/they may be.

Also, I'm laughing at that influencer, just what an idiot.

I think she supposed to save the novel from changing genre? It will be cool that every interaction cause the supporting character also has an ability to loop

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter guys!!!

HOLY FUCK ANOTHER HUMAN

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
hmm can she only see the people who have a good impression of her or believe in her?

Users who are viewing this thread