Survive Romance - Ch. 7 - Miracle

Maybe she doesn’t even need to save the ML ...maybe she just needs to see the world for what it is

Thank you for translating! This story is so good! I'm so happy that she has a friend she can see now 😀

GOOD FOR YOU SIS YOU HAVE A POTENTIAL ALLY!!! I HOPE YOU FIND THE DUDE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND SOMEHOW FIND HAPPINESS!! Thank you for translating this!! :))

woww this is so cool. I think Chaerin gets to see other people's appearances if they have some sort of meaning/impact in her life. At first it was only Jeha because he was the only one who had meaning since he was the ml she wanted to get with but over many turns he lost that meaning so he became a shadow. Then she started to see the mystery girl from last chapter because she saved her life and they became comrades for a short time, and now its this girl. im kind of excited to see Chaerin's future interactions with the classmates now ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

the last panel reminds me of the elimination scene at the end of each episode of america's next top model where they black out everyone who was eliminated but this one is in reverse LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread