Survive Romance

I really like the idea that instead of only getting to know the main characters she is going to have to interact with the regular people you pass by without even registering their existence as important in your life. I love romance plus the first chapter is totally up my alley, I can enjoy a zombie thriller without having the anxiety of her or by favorite characters dying. I just hope some awesome ml who seems normal totally sweeps her of her feet.

Ooohhhh so exciting !! Love the art. Somehow the poppy colors remind of dangan ronpa or akuma drive 🎶

It doesn't make sense, she wants to live, but currently she is technically immortal in the prime of her youth. She doesn't want to live, she wants to die eventually

@Hornyturtle it makes complete sense though??? shes not "technically immortal" shes living the same day over and over and dying over and over. thats not immortality and its definitely not living. its hellish.

Dex-chan lover
For everyone else: time travel with an intelligent female lead. I love this so far. Romance isn’t a tag, probably because this is a lot more focused towards cunning plot solutions, horror, and dealing with the zombies, than the “forced romance” with the (seemingly) braindead ML.

@Hornyturtle
She’s dying painfully every half hour or so. If you are fine with that, sure. I for one would be looking for ways out after my third death.

I love me some time loop with a bit of horror! Reminds me of Happy Death Day but without the comedy bit.
Can’t wait to see the MC learn some new skills and uses her wits with each loop :D

I think that she's going to keep failing until she can actually deal with her face blindness or something. I'm pretty sure the mobs are going to be the survival route, and the ML is no longer the ML (which in retrospect should be obvious if he doesn't have plot armor anymore).

Dex-chan lover
10/10 interesting idea. brilliant execution. steps by steps mc progress focused on task of her story.

Users who are viewing this thread