Survive Romance

WOW 😳 I thought this was gonna be a one of those classic shoji thing and BAMMM ...
AAAMzzing !! This is a 10 for me and btw this plot is AWESOME!!

Dex-chan lover
This story is honestly great (so far atleast) it starts as a romance novel but very quickly becomes horror and even quicker becomes psychological horror as it turns out the horror was with her even before the zombies.

The mc was transported into a romance novel she read on a whim, in this new world the “Only”person she can see as a person is the love interest (literally everyone else is a person shaped shadow that frankly terrify her), with the love interest being her only bastion of normalcy she clings to him only to lose that too as she slowly loses her mind in the time loops (Re/zero like) that even he becomes a person shaped shadow.

The author mixes perfectly comedy tragedy and psychological horror all in one fascinating story.

Chaerin woke up in a world filled with shadowless extras with only the so-called ML the only person she can see. Believing she is in a romance novel things get dark quick, as Chaerin discovers she's trapped in a time loop, doomed to die before the day ends. This story will have you to grips as you relate to Chaerin and her struggles and rewards her suffering through a cathartic emotional payoff. Case in point Chapters 5-7.

Chaerin couldn't see anyone even before and gradually due to the loop and her constant deaths, even the ML face she can't make out anymore. She grows numb and suicidal. That is when she meets an Extra known as X. Who saves her life. Together they escape the school and have an emotionally pounding conversation, with Chaerin crying and connecting more after finding a kindred soul, in fact she starts to see more of X's features including a bracelet and X was about to reveal her name before she was brutally murdered. She ends the loop and vows to find them, as she is in a female-only class (She and X were from the same class) and as she finally has something to yearn and hopes for in X. It narrows it down. The next chapter shows Chaerin using her knowledge and countless knowledge to try and save her class. Exacting word for word at the exact same time as the announcement warning for the outbreak. Then a miracle occurs as Charin begins to recognize and identify a character amd fpr the first time she finally sees someone other than the ML. Which after less than 8 chapters was exhilarating and thrilling to witness.

It's so good. The stakes are high and the time travel aspect never feels dull or overused. Rather the more we explore it we learn more about Chaerin and her disillusionment as she tries to either return back to the genre or survive. And I highly recommend this story to anyone still considering it. Keep in mind of the tags because they do show up in quite brutal or hilarious fashion. And the author has a serious talent for having something comedic one moment before its gut-punching the next.

10/10 Can't wait for more.

It's like a paradox, inside her world the main character was the male lead, but since now she IS the protagonist on this WebComic, she has the freedom, yet shes being played as a pawn without realizing, oh good lord im just waiting for the moment she breaks the 4th wall

Aggregator gang
from chapter 16 to chapter 50. Even if its another scanlator what reason do they have to start at chapter 50? frustration.

Aggregator gang
well the huge jump in translated chapters was really frustrating but i wanted to finish this one so i found it on another website and finished it.
its very good.

Users who are viewing this thread