Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 10

@rynnamomisa624 I originally read some spoilers in the comments but I also found it here
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/surviving-as-a-maid.105138/page-3

Welp, now that we have spoilers (thanks SummerK), I think it's time to drop this

Dex-chan lover
the characters here are so numb, I know their scheming but MC's PoV is too limited. I want to see the basking again.
thanks for the mass release Lonely <3

thanks to SummerK i will be dropping this, wtf author. Why did you have to fuck this story so bad

is THAT A THREAT????? CUZ I SWEAR NEXT TIME I SEE YOU IM GOING TO SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS-

That King, jeez🤦🏻‍♀️ is he stupid or smth???? How the fuk did he even get love with this blonde asshole.

Attention to all Readers If you don't want to see spoilers then don't read the comments.

The way I interpretated the concubines words, is that he finds her ugly now. She wished for the Queen's budget to get bigger. She is ugly for having want something posetive for Queen. He is basically saying "you better be on my side or else" she is only pretty when she is nice to him. Well at least that's how I see it.

Dex-chan lover
So the baby is Yurigel's, looking at how it's more familiar than the Queen or the King

pspspspspspsps

i just love it when mc's thought becomes dark when she's talking to yurigel. but judging from the spoilers... im not gonna have high hopes for this series. it's just nice to follow n feed my angst need from time to time

And after reading those spoilers I am dropping this! Good freaking Lord! The story is so much worse than what I thought! That poor Queen and baby! ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread