Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 14

ohmygod im a freaking sucker for sweet, nice guys 😭😭
thank you for the update 🥰

Dex-chan lover
so glad that her past life wasn't just ignored for the rest of the series

Efu

@owlette was about to say the same thing. No way you're going to adjust to a new world only after a few weeks or months. Not after you've lived at least two decades in your original world. It's good that they didn't overlook or intentionally dismiss that aspect, like most isekai stories. And they did it in the way that makes readers can relate to, too.

Too bad this series is getting a lot of hate for the spoilers that was posted on the earlier chapters. If people want to hate, it's more appropriate to hate the novel first. Since the webtoon has a chance to turn things around.

Damn finally an isekai that at least touches on the emotional trauma of suddenly dying in your regular life and ending up in a completely different place

When Sir Seya gave the ribbon tied on his hair. He was so thoughtful... I think my heart is touched. :"((( And Sir Mio seems to be a little funny as the time pass by haha

seya is a great guy and i genuinely do like him but why do i get this feeling she'll end up with mio...

Users who are viewing this thread