Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Wait, the queen has black hair, the king has black hair, but that baby has blond hair...

Group Leader
If you cuck your husband with the dude he cucked you with then your cuck staus is cancelled out

Unless this is some handmaids tale type dealio where the king had his lover sleep with her

Also it has the queen and blondie facing each other on the cover. So most likely the baby is his

Which would make the ML the emperor most probably unfortunately. Its always the emperor as the ML. Never can it be the coachman or butler

So a Korean ver of I'm An Opportunistic Princess In-Charge of Solving Things huh. Except this mc didn't ask to transmigrate into a BL world.

The poor queen. She looks so tired due to the loveless marriage. Can't she get a lover or something? Or is she just going to be a babymaker and decoration?

Fed-Kun's army
I’m going to make the same comment I made in the other version of the chapter: Just to let you know, a man has “blond” hair without the “e,” just like a man with brown hair is a “brunet,” not a “brunette.”

Dex-chan lover
Isekai priorities: "What's going happen to my ramen?"
I liked that. It was funny.

I'm impressed that the artist successfully made MC look distinctly asian while the other maids look European descent. Love the character design we've seen so far

Users who are viewing this thread