Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 21

i love their interactions! it's hard to guess as to what is sir mio's true feelings about ash tho,,,

Bless mio's soul, he is such an amazing person. But i cant ship the two till i understand the situation with the read head

Does Mio love Ash or no? Also wtf is the redhead's relationship with Ash

Honestly I’m more into seeing their relationship grow. They seem so soothing to watch. Also Mio looks like Kotomine Kirei in fate Zero

unfortunately, I read that sir mio isn't the ML which sucks because I was rooting for him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Reading the spoiler in the previous chapter and here I am
still waiting for a miracle to happen so Ash could have a happy ending.

you know what's really bothering me in the latest chapter?
.... Why the heck isn't sir mio wearing any socks????

Tbh I wished the author gave them more of a platonic friendship set up from the start than a romantic one. Don’t get me wrong mio’s great but I don’t see the chemistry, same with the blonde guy. Plus, from the spoilers
she doesn’t even end up with him anyway
so I think their dynamic would work better as friends. Or maybe I’m just hot for red head n have tunnel vision lol anyways thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

too cute!! But now I have the count in my heart and I don't know how to feel 😭

The unexpected date at the night market is just so cute?!?!? And Sir Mio really chose to date her at night 🤩🤩🤩 Wow, wow, wow. Indeed. And the way she reaching for the bubble but can't pop it bcos of her height and Sir Mio noticed and popped it for her 😭😭😭 AND GAVE HIM A KILLER SMILE. WOW. OUR FL IS SO DAMN PRETTY.

I'm so conflicted rn... I like her with knight mio but now there's also klein and I'm want to know what kind of relationship these two had

Users who are viewing this thread