Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 24

@Fushiginiku Ikr? I realized mcs always choose the extra route with mls lol. I think she will tell him the next chapter if I remember correctly.

Ash is
his sister nanny’s daughter. Ash was his sister’s personal maid but more like playmate and best friend. He also very closed with Ash when they were kids. His sister died sometimes ago but I couldn’t remember cause of death.

Sorry for my English.

I ran through every possibility I could think of "childhood friend,sister, cousin, niece,step sister, daughter, aunt, mother, step mother, nany, maid, wife,ex-wife,girlfriend,ex-girlfriend, savior, assassin, spy, a fellow knight, slave..."all that and yet I couldn't guss she was "A KEEPSAKE"! SHE IS A THING?! Nooooo!

i ship mio and our mc,
too bad he isn’t endgame. though at first he likes the blonde concubine, later on he starts developing feelings for ash and realizes the concubine uses black magic. actually, i just want our mc to be happy with whomever she loves.

Me : *googling keepsake*

Google : “something that you keep to help you remember a person, place, or event : a memento or souvenir.”

Me : ooooo.....,kayyyy....,

Thanks so much for the update!!!
I can't help but read the spoilers in the comment section. I was lost when he said "keepsake". 😂 I'm dying out of curiousity finding out what it meant!!!

Double-page supporter
Hmmmm maybe they went through smth together and the two of them were the only ones that survived? Idk how else to interpret keepsake haha

Users who are viewing this thread