Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 25

Thankyou @Haraken !

I honestly thought that Yureguel whatever and the stupid king ended up living happily ever after together and that the Queen died in vain (I got that info from the novel forum as well but I think they must’ve misread the translation of what actually happened in the story from the light novel raws)but it thanks to you that I can continue to read on now that I know that the queen didn’t die in vain and her Son became the new king😌❤️

@anamoana @kualipanas261 @TrapCard113 @kyttendex @REDRED
Just Saying I was paraphrasing the key points from the people summarizing the fate of the characters in the end regarding the confusing stuff surrounding Yurgel and the King (since I feel the mystery is more detrimental to the story in this case as we're not nearly invested enough into the characters to put up with them being extra creepy all the time).

By that I mean do take what I said with a grain of salt in term of accuracy (since I didn't read the novel myself but did read the spoiler to try and give myself the will needed to not drop the story).

One precision on the last point I made in my previous post regarding the very end:
While I did say Micheal become the young king, I am not 100% certain in term of accuracy as it might actually be a regency until he come to age as he is still quite young when the novel end by what people say, but he is the heir to the throne still, whether or not his accession to the throne has happened yet by the end.

I swear that thot interupted them on purpose. that timing can't be a coincidence. He even held Klien's hand when he obviously making an oath

Ok. I'm officially annoyed with that thot. I've been enduring since he's kinda cute but nahhhhh. I hate him.

yurgel is so ruuuude liek duuude ughh

but damnn my man Klein lookin so goood in white. and am still curious bout his relation with mc???

For that kind of annoying people, I always lose my cool and a straight knockout shuts them up. I had this feeling Yurgel controls people's attention or... let's say magic? LOL. Just a hunch anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread