Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 4

After reading the first 5 chapters I hate the king and that slutty concubine where can I read the raws

@MamuraDaiki

Yup. But the king AND the blonde were both in on it. Ugh its so nasty. They made her pregnant so she could give birth to a clone of the blonde since he was using dark magic to entrance everyone. His soul is immortal but his body was crumbling because of the dark magic. The plan was to have her give birth to a souless clone and once it grows up and the concubine dies, he would go into the clones body and then be the king's lover foever. Fucking gross.

@goldfish178

I haven't seen that far in the spoilers

But it was originally spoiled that she does die. And so far from what the spoiler page revealed, there is not much in the way of karma for the king and concubine.😡

@New_page

Sure, this is where I was reading from

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/surviving-as-a-maid.105138/

its pretty disgusting you let a stranger touch someone else child, especial when she knows Yugal is going to take the baby away. And that the queen is being treated badly.

just another "suck up and be a doormat so you can live" story

Fed-Kun's army
If the statue of the Virgin Mary were to come to life it wouldn't be that guy. He's clearly out to steal someone else's baby. TF.
Seeing the spoilers people are sharing, I'm just gonna drop this now.

Dex-chan lover
can't wait until she finally snaps and instead of brown-nosing and bootlicking, she'd be shoving boots up asses left and right

Um... the King and the Queen both have Black her, why is the child blond? It literally looks as if he was the son of the King's lover

Double-page supporter
SO the king's lover is the true sire to the queen's baby, & the king's actually jealous of the relationship in between his blondie lover & his queen?
The king's a real POS. He's the pest here. But he's the king, so nobody can do anything.
Aghhhh I love BL but this is making me hate the men in this triangle relationshipppp

Edit: Btw thanks for the spoiler. I had to read it no matter what, so thanks for reading it I know I have to drop this manhwa. I love BL but this is betrayal to my love lol so I'm out.

I honestly don’t care about any past circumstances the king or the blondie have, they’re both horrible and the Virgin Mary statue comment, nah he has good looks and that’s it. He is nowhere near virtuous.

Oh my god. I like her. She's so comical and funny. Hoho. And I wonder why the baby is blonde? Hehe haha huhow

Users who are viewing this thread