Surviving as a Maid

I didn't like it at all and reading the spoilers of the ending was worse so... The only character who got my attention is the queen
and she's done dirty anyway
, the rest are either annoying or mediocre imo

Sooooo
redhead
is the ml??? If so, i cant bear to see
sir mios
paiiiinn of being rejectedd. 😫😫

So yes I read ending spoilers because im so interested>< they should kind of put tragic in the genre. Still after reading the ending I'm even more invested and sometimes manhwas switch it up or reveal something the novel did, so im looking forward to it!
Thank you author!! And translators><

wait I did check the spoilers but I don't understand why people are upset about the ending?

is it because the queen will die later?
the king and yurgel got the miserable ending they deserve is enough for me tho
also this manwha is about mc as the maid isn't it? not about the king, queen, or the concubine, so what matters the most is whether ash will be happy in the end

as always thank you secretscans team for translating~

spoilerrrr

okay am i the only one SO SAD AND FRUSTRATED that she doesn’t end up with SIR MIO, why i don’t wanna drop this but i don’t wanna see her with that thing of a duke either ughhhh and the queen THE QUEEN. raped and never see or choose for her baby then die without anyone KABDKDJ and ppl not everyone want to make a difference so ash is not supposed to save everyone...BUE SIR MIOOOO PKEASE 😭😭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

After the last chap (28) I was confused too, and was tempted to drop it...but after reading the novel spoilers, my interest is piqued and I want to see it unfold via webtoon.

For those who are looking for the spoilers, below is the link. A beautiful soul compiled all the data so that it's easy to read and created an outline for the reader on novel updates.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/surviving-as-a-maid-시녀로-살아남기.113713/

A little shocked at the ending, ngl, but I think the plot and story development has a lot of potential compared to these other isekai titles.

Thank you for the translation!

just fucking heard the count is the ml, whaatttt, i mean alright since sir mio is gay but he mayb a bisexual?? sdhuhsajsds i ship her sir mio sobbing

It's good!

....but I couldn't stand the awkwardness once Klein showed up so I dropped it T u T;;

I didn't catch up yet but this manhwa seems really promising and unique in its genre... I like how the plot hasn't been predictable so far

Users who are viewing this thread