Suteki na Kareshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

why did it have to end there 💔💔💔💔💔 thanks for translating this!

Thank you for the translation! I feel so bad for the MC ... I hope that the ML realises what he's missing and does something. If you live life too relaxed you're gonna let precious things pass you by!

oh man !! There's more than 30 chapters.
I feel drama incoming... sigh

Thank you for the chapter🤩

OMGGGGGGGGG repeating that heartbreaking page twice nearly killed me! I hope this misunderstanding gets resolved and we just have fluffy happiness!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
this is so sad but funny im sorry 😭 thanks for translating!! hopefully that fake relationship doesn't drag on for too long

ahhhhh i love this exact type of misunderstanding plot hehe so i am excited :D thank u so much for the chapter!! <3

Group Leader
The female lead has confirmed herself to be a 100% idiotic moron and the 3rd wheel is a scumbag of the first order. The male lead is far better off disassociating himself from someone who jumps to their own conclusions without even bothering to confirm the truth from the person in question. It would sure be nice if she ended up alone after the 3rd wheel gets what he wants out of her and drops her like a lead balloon.

Sigh... The ML is too passive. I skimmed through future chapters and it's so angsty cause he doesn't seem to realize he's jealous and likes her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I know there wouldn't be any story without such a misunderstanding but seriously. For two people who used to talk all the time to just stop communicating altogether? Oh, come on!

u better clear up ur feelings to her, kiriyama :mad: aint nobody happy with u closing off completely from her *hmf*

Users who are viewing this thread