Suteki na Kareshi

i love this manga so much, both leads are just amazing and likable. i really want to read this through to the end, thank you for your hard work

HELLO! We're looking for more typesetters and redrawers for this project so please send me a message or something. Arigatou desuuuu~

The MC is literally me but I don't have a guy that's " free and just feels like it" ;____; They're so freaking cute together.

Why are shoujo male leads usually such huge pricks, I know its supposed to be funny but this guy is just an asshole

Fed-Kun's army
@mrmule eh? Are we reading the same manga?? The male lead is a pretty nice dude. He hasn't been mean to anyone.

English readers you are in for a treat! I LOVE this manga, the characters are amazing and sooooo cute!!! I’d highly recommend!!

I've read this years ago. Im so glad its being translated. Hoping for more of it sooon! ❤️🤞🏼

This is very cute, but I’m not gonna lie, the male lead’s constant smirk really pisses me off sometimes. I think it’s just the way he’s drawn because his actions & words definitely speak louder than his facial expressions. Despite his frequent teasing, I know he’s a good guy who genuinely wants her to be happy, but I just really want to see her break through his cool demeanor and cause him to blush.

oof this is my kind of shoujo allright. Everything that Kawahara Kazune make are all goldmines <3<3<3

This is so cute! But I'm dying to know what the ML thinks... I feel for the MC. I hope they will come to understand each other soon!

Users who are viewing this thread