Suteki na Kareshi

i saw that this was marked as complete and with no missing chapters i almost started reading it, but after a little research it turns out it is complete but 11 volumes have yet to be translated or at least uploaded here.

Fed-Kun's army
lmaooo I can't even be annoyed. KouKou Debut has taught me enough about this author's writing style. This progression isn't surprising.

Contributor
I just realized this has 10 more volumes. I....am actually scared now how much useless and easily avoidable drama is there yet to come lol.

Y’all this is my favorite shoujo manga, it’s really cute!! I’m sad that people are calling it garbage or don’t like it and it’s understandable because of the ML’s attitude sometimes but there’s character development.

I enjoy the characters and their personalities, especially the FL she’s very cute and hardworking!!

Later on as they’re beginning to apply to college, the FL realizes her whole life revolves around her boyfriend and she hasn’t been focusing at all in her studies LOL so she begins to study hard and finds her passion. I like this because it’s a huge development for her who has been focused on obtaining a boyfriend/romance. Also in many shoujo mangas, it’s typical that the girl is dumb/average and doesn’t have the drive. So it’s pretty refreshing to read.

I’ve only read up to where the Spanish translations stopped and there is an arc where
she and her bf get in a huge fight because of a friend (short haired girl) who begins to like the ML when he’s already in a relationship with the FL (which made me pissed cuz that’s literally ur friend’s Bf?!) and tries to actively break them up by causing discord. she was influenced by the ML’s ex fiancée so yaH that was one major drama filled arc but it was resolved nicely
Anyways I’m sad the Spanish translations haven’t updated. I definitely recommend and at least give it a try

I can't wait for another month 😭😭😭
But thank you guys so much for translating it ❤❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread