Suteki na Kareshi

@Superiororange what chapter does this shitty love triangle bullshit end with this annoying blonde guy? also will FMC be this fucking spineless and the MC this indecisive for the entire manga?

Fed-Kun's army
Literally the only obstacle to the romance are the leads themselves. Things could be so much easier but both are being idiots rn

Fed-Kun's army
Hurray for progression! That whole love triangle thing went on longer than it should have

@brahmoment420 the love triangle just ended in ch14
after they get together, it’s just normal relationship stuff. right after they get together tho, she misunderstands the ML because of his personality which is very lax and like it seems like he doesn’t care but he actually does. It’s just that he’s never truly liked someone so he doesn’t know how to treat her. he ends up saying something that she misunderstands but he clears it up right away. Theres character development on his part like he reveals he liked her since the beginning and all that. They communicate their feelings pretty well and clear up any misunderstandings from the past. I forgot what happens after that, I think the new girl ( who likes the ML ) enters the story. This is just what I remember from the Spanish translations.

I understand why u don’t like it, thanks for giving it a shot at least!!

For me, this one is sweet, with a female lead who at least tries to be honest with herself & others and is good-hearted. I think the people who call this generic trash and hate her/the (to me fairly short and wholesome) love triangle must be blessed to have been spared the oceans of true garbage shoujo of the ‘90s and ‘00s out there <3

I feel so bad for boy blond-guy Shohei concerning his old friend that he really liked. They actually fucking liked eachother, a uber-rare mutually unrequited love. This is a reminder homies why you ALWAYS PULL THE TRIGGER! What's the worst that could happen: you get rejected, pick yourselves up, and move on. The best thing: now you're dating the girl of your dreams.

You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take.

Users who are viewing this thread