Sutemi no Koubousen

I don't know why i keep reading this king of manga with stalkers when I clearly don't vibe it and wish that the one in question didn't have a good ending but I know that's not gonna happen lmao still grateful for the scan and tradition group tho ❤

Weird fact: Japan hasn't had a naval force since WWII. The U.S. demanded it be disabled as part of Japan's surrender.
Japan's current nationalist- leaning government had been campaigning to have it reinstated.

Anyway, I haven't made up my mind yet about this series. I feel like it's more creepy stalker sexual harassment story right now than an innocent romance.

Okay in real life: harassment is a big no- no.

In this manga (which I think is slightly dated [not that, that is an excuse]): the younger guy is so cute & adorable. Just wish he wasn't creepy 🤪

Nonetheless stalking isn't the one. Nor is harassment.

This manga is very cute, I want to read more from the same author but can't find any with updates. It's short and sweet, a lot of moe points. One simply cannot compare the manga and real life eh. I don't even know why ppl keep bringing up such matters. Anyway, the manga is great, keep up the great job, author san!

Users who are viewing this thread