Suterare Elf-san wa Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyokute Kawaii! - Ch. 1.1

Supporter
I was wondering why all of this made no sense but it's made by the author of redo of healer so I obviously can't expect a good story out of this lol

what is a Hip Drop, sounds like a stupid drop. Should have just copied cats and get less fall damage

Double-page supporter
something-is-missing-beginning.jpg

Missed by translators chapter 0 is here :
https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000276/episode/8717/

what is a Hip Drop, sounds like a stupid drop. Should have just copied cats and get less fall damage
Falling from height using falling technique is real, I think I saw it on Discovery a really long time ago.
You can't really survive a fall but you can survive jumping down 30 ft onto hard ground without major injury.
And then you can get lucky, remember those stories of people who survived jumping out of a plane (no chute or chute failed), which is terminal velocity. Never without major injury, but it's impressive that it's survivable.

Dex-chan lover
Falling from height using falling technique is real, I think I saw it on Discovery a really long time ago.
You can't really survive a fall but you can survive jumping down 30 ft onto hard ground without major injury.
And then you can get lucky, remember those stories of people who survived jumping out of a plane (no chute or chute failed), which is terminal velocity. Never without major injury, but it's impressive that it's survivable.
aim for pine trees, snow, and ideally, snow covered pine trees.

and pray you still have skin after impact

even better if somehow you find a snow covered pinetree in a sandbox desert, so you smoothly transition from air to snow to ground.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes, there is a chapter missing, the prologue, the group already said they were working on it when it was reported day 1, so just gotta wait whenever lol

Ch 0 summary: (I MTL'd)
Ayano is a popular idol. She made some kind of mistake and got fired (and a severance). Got into this videogame Valhalla Online, known for brutal difficulty. And she's good at it, one of the top 5 players known as the five heroes. After her session one day, the Goddess appears in her computer screen and offers to send her soul to Valhalla (not her body), offering the same deal to each of the top 300 players. If she wins she could either spend the rest of her life there, or return to her original body and world and have a wish of her choice granted. There's only one chance - failing means returning to her original body and world. She agrees but can't decide on a race, so the Goddess offers her high elf (a powerful NPC race).

Dex-chan lover
ah, another checkbox ticking game isekai shit, why would anyone even buy these, do japanese people really read this?
Do you complain with every mcd cheeseburger you get?

Let ppl have their fast food, man. Life is already as banal as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Probably had chapter 0 where shit explained. Don't need it we all already know the story, introvert love game died and suck into the game

If fall damage can so easily negated like that no body died from falling in that world.

It's really one of reason I don't like world building basing off game mechanic. Usually there is "a creator" behind a shit and only MC realizing it
Either a ch0 or, more likely, we’ll get a flashback in a bit? Mangas don’t usually have a ch0 (that’s more of a webtoon thing as a teaser).

Dex-chan lover
Why would you reincarnate someone to save your world by putting them in danger

Dex-chan lover
newborn infant can survive falling damage & hold a spear??? what is this

Users who are viewing this thread