Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Ch. 72 - Persuasion

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of curious if this guy's gonna be related to Sir Anvas, the knight who was executed at the same time that Beramus was abandoned (supposedly for "kidnapping" Beramus). Could be that that wasn't a lie Renest made up in the moment to Liza (where he was executed for a different reason, but he just lied about it to Liza), and instead it was part of a cover-up Renest made back then, so this guy could hold resentment towards Renest over that + also know that Liza's telling the truth here since he probably would've been involved in the investigation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This one is iffy. The knights don't want to listen to her because she left, but they are fine listening to actual monsters? And their argument to not listen is that it's a town full of monsters... while they are obeying actual monsters? Yeah, no, try again writer.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the succubi there let some of the men have their "final meal" if you will the night before the attack. :meguusmug:

Wait i dont remember his father already dead ?
the old guy in this ch is just an old esteemed knight not the MCs father. father died to hands of MC few ch ago

Fed-Kun's army
lol he donuted his "father" so fast people be forgetting. if i hadnt just read i probably would have too. old knight was a pleasant surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread