Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Sage Remodelling Technique

Thanks for the chapter, though I will wait from now on until already 2 new chapter parts are up

Fed-Kun's army
Delarosa is quite annoying, but I'm thinking she'll be reliable as they continue to evolve and she matures. Or maybe she needs to meet Goblin Slayer. Who knows?

Also, I've never seen a manga take so long to be translated one section of a chapter at a time. Guess I'll come back in a year and see if they put another couple sections up.

The raw link says it has 19 full chapters and some have 40+ pages. Why release in parts?

Aggregator gang
I Don't get it...
I've already seen 2 mangas that built their roofs with bricks instead of slabs
why japan?
you got high literacy rate...

Hey don't complain guys, the translator has his(or she idk) own issues too

Group Leader
Look guys,
I upload them in parts, because i do all of the work at once.
Doing 30-40 pages at once kinda not so nice to my back.
I also have other shit to do in life, so just read if you want to.
Thanks for reading guys!

I'm a guy. Thanks to you who are defending me, even though you know nothing about me. I appreciate it

Dex-chan lover
We Minecraft now
In all seriousness with no overlap, straight line placing vertically, that brick wall will fall to anything stiff, but as in Minecraft it's magically become overlapping bricks

Double-page supporter
Housing is quite stupid. It would fall apart and kill/injure anyone inside.

Honestly, I was never the fan of soft magic system. It does whatever author wants it to do without any foundation or rules.

Ah!?
Yea that was also my reaction when the chapter was abruptly cut off

Fed-Kun's army
lots of people don't read the translator page apparently and complain in the comments lol
Thanks for translating!

honestly, me myself won't complain about split chapters due to translator irl issues. actually the translator is doing great. he's done all of the work ALONe and for free, he's got his own life too. if i have my own set of computer, i'd like to try typesetting and give a hand in this. too bad i don't. anyway, thank you for your hardwork and take care of yourself first.

Users who are viewing this thread