Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Poisonous Food and Agricultural Revolution

Dex-chan lover
so, he was left in the wood right next to human kingdom/castle to be killed and since it's a baby you don't have to go that far into the wood but also it's in a safe walking distance for a goblin forager with her 2 year old daughter to go forage to. And in 5 years the goblin village had no problems with any humans, overlapping hunting ground and subjugation forces etc. Also in no way is that field big enough to support them another two weeks. The orcs where hungry two week ago, making another field will take two week again and will required constant poison rain.

umm im facepalming
the orcs plan to steal foods
but mc is a former sage..... so
he can detect people while he is sleeping...

Group Leader
My fellow manga readers. We are extremely sorry for not posting a chapter in ages. All of our staff (including me) are extremely busy with exams. Expect a chapter by the end of December.

Thank you for bearing with us.

Dex-chan lover
...So the orcs (some of them at least) haven't learned their lesson yet. This will be painful and humiliating (for the orcs that is).

Aggregator gang
Using poisonous water for watering the soil.. logically he will poison all the lands surrounding.

I never thought I'd be saying this about a fantasy world where tiny humans can evolve into regular humans but that doesn't make any sense

Hagrid -culture is the tradition of my people. It is who I am. Everflowing beards attributed to half-giants amalgamating a scruffy civilization of unparalleled pumpkin patch inhibition. That, my friend, is hagrid-culture.

Fed-Kun's army
It's cute how the three gob girls each have different horn placements of left, right, and center.

Aggregator gang
@LordoftheKeep

IT had some credit to it. But it's the over the top troll logic.

It's like this plant grows to become poisonous. But plant is already poisonous so no need to grow more poison. But the poison is magic, and magic fades over time.
So the poison in the plant also fade.
So plant no more poison.

But in IRL plant just dies because it's poisoned.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionVaynex Or if the poison is poisonous to people but not the plant you just get extra poison. Like arsenic uptake in rice.

Contributor
I was waiting for the explanation wondering what the messed-up logic would be and then it was just like, BECAUSE IT WORKS, OKAY, IT'S 'MAGIC' XD

Ah well, this level of foolishness is fine for something like this.

Dex-chan lover
a47.jpg

Aggregator gang
Page 9 says "Molewave"
page 10 "small cloud" and "water canon"
if anyone was wondering

Dex-chan lover
the best way to get rid of poison is with more poison - logic

Users who are viewing this thread