Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Belamus's Passion

Dex-chan lover
what the heck lmao, I did not expect a goddamn jumpscare when reading this manga

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro his taste is shit in art, so how could he fix that if he doesn't know where is the mistake

Is this even possible? I just find this incredibly hard to believe, that someone could think that a drawing so far off the mark looks anything like who or what they're drawing. Idk, maybe I've just seen this kind of trope (cooking capable of murder included) too many times, but it just falls completely flat for me.

iELI6P4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like it. Introducing a character's flaws, even such insignificant ones as this, is a decent way of fleshing them out. It's quite rare in an overpowered reincarnation story.

Dex-chan lover
What if the artist asked their nephew/neice/son/daughter to draw their character and they made that...Its just too bad for words.

Artists have a bitch of a time drawing poorly once they learn how to do it correctly so my gut feeling is someone else drew it for him and it was cropped in.

Users who are viewing this thread